Re: [Omaha.pm] Module refuses to return a value

On Dec 4, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Mike Hostetler wrote:
If I put the getCellByValue sub in my script than everything is fine.
So I'm missing something in my module.  Anyone wish to bring me to
enlightenment?

I didn't see anything "wrong" with your code at a glance. My next step would be to play with it in the debugger. Have you used it before? It's awfully handy. I'd be happy to help you at the next meeting if you want.

perldoc perldebug
perldoc perldebtut

HTH,