Re: [Omaha.pm] Lightning Talks at UNO: Tuesday, 12/5

On Dec 4, 2006, at 12:53 PM, Robert Fulkerson wrote:

Hello all,

I apologize for the late notice, but I thought I'd invite everyone to come visit the UNO CSCI 2850 (Perl) class's semester- ending lightning talks tomorrow night.

I've attached the flier. With 17 talks at 5 minutes apiece (7 minutes for the two Honors students) and a little time between each one, the evening shouldn't last more than an hour or so.

I think you mean two hours or so. 17*5 = 85, and that's assuming zero time spent between speakers.

This is very cool. I'd like to put this up on the news.perlfoundation.org blog if you don't mind. I wish I could attend!

Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance