[Omaha.pm] PM shirts: Launch!!

Excellent. Everything is looking great. Just a couple of loose ends I'm still circling. Looks like I won't have to cancel ANY of our order. 399 shirts ($2810.25 USD + shipping, paypal). Wow.

I am turning the order over to the printing company ASAP. I'll call them this morning, but I assume they don't work weekends, and Monday is a holiday (Labor Day) here in the US, so I assume Tuesday morning will be the hand-over.

This is your last chance to find any typos in your shipping address:

   http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

-grin-

Thanks,

(why am I doing this at 3am? -laugh-)