Re: [Omaha.pm] Looking for places for a hackathon

The other week, I read that Mahoney has added Wi-fi. I can check on the details for that and for rates later this week.

The Ashland Gazette tells a little about the wifi process (http:// www.ashland-gazette.com/site/tab2.cfm? newsid=16395925&BRD=2712&PAG=461&dept_id=569783&rfi=6):

"Visitors coming to the park go to the administration office to pick up a user name and password, Eades said. Then, they can go back to their cabins, campgrounds or lodge room to gain wireless access to the Internet."

By the way, hello! :) I just signed up to the list last week. Since there's already a Matt S, I'll have to be Matt H.