Re: [Omaha.pm] Fwd: Lightning talks at OSCON 2006: Announcement for distribution

On 7/16/06, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> wrote:
Andy Lester wrote:
>> Sean and I are going, but I wasn't thinking about doing a lightning
>> talk. Anyone else going this year?
>
> You're going?  Excellent!  We have to hook up.

You'll find me no problem. I'll be the guy in the purple motorcycle helmet.

  http://jays.net/images/frankcam/

1999... wow... I was a lot drunker back then. :)

Captain Weird

That looks like a great show, but I doubt I can make it - I'll be
prepping for Blackhat/Defcon... Not Perl-oriented, but it should be
fun. :)