Re: [Omaha.pm] for loop quickie

I'll force my Perl students to come if you're in town.  Or I'll give them extra credit, which would probably make them happier.  :) Or we could combine a lecture night and a meeting night in one.  I can't usually make it to Tuesday night meetings because that's when class is.  But that would make it very easy to combine the two.  :)

I'd put a vote in for testing or how to get hired; testing for me and how to get hired for my students.  :)

     -- b