Re: [Omaha.pm] next meeting

Dave M wrote:
I had time to kill this morning, so I took the "nextmtg" script
(informs you of the next pm meeting) from the front page
(http://omaha.pm.org/nextmtg_pl.txt) and turned it into a gui.

Attached is also an rpm which should work with any Fedora/RH system.
Note that you may have to install a few modules (Gtk2, Gnome2) if
you're interested. It's not fully tested, but at least appears to
work. It doesn't need Fedora, though - it can be run manually.

I don't run X-Windows anywhere. Can you post a screen shot? (Or an OS X Widget? -grin-)

I've been meaning to rewrite the Date::Calc stuff in that script into Class::Date, but haven't gotten around to it.

This program reminded me that unfortunately I'll be out of town during
the next meeting...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can make it out soon!