Re: [Omaha.pm] [pm_groups] Perl Mongers map via Google Maps API

Daniel Allen wrote:
Thank you jay; very cool. And thanks to all of the pm.org volunteers
for your great work!

Thanks!

You might want to add text at the bottom of the map page that the data
is only as good as the .xml provided by group leaders, and what to do
if their group is incorrect (presumably they should tell their group
leader to mail the coordinates to you?)...

Done. The map is now linked up all over the site -- if you click the map a couple times you end up on the Google map. :)

I also updated Omaha.pm's lat/long to be on top of the exact building where we're meeting now, just in case anyone is solely using their GPSr to find our meetings. :)

Thanks,

Omaha.pm
Group leaders FAQ: http://groups.pm.org/faq.html