Re: [Omaha.pm] /AAA|BBB/

There are more arguments against using switch.  The switch module is a "source filter" which means that it changes the syntax of perl, and as a result royally screws up the debugger and can introduce bugs that are very difficult to find.  Here is a link to one node on Perl Monks that discusses some of the draw backs to switch.pmHere is a link to an alternative module without those problems.

-Scott