Re: [Omaha.pm] Free O'Reilly books. Suggestions?

Jay Hannah wrote:
Kenneth Thompson wrote:
This one would be fun...

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/

Not that it has anything to do with perl, unless perhaps there's a
Perl.NET port for mono ;)

If no one has any Perl book ideas, I'll get that one for the group and you can be the first to borrow it. -grin-

Hearing no other suggestions, I posted O'Reilly's banner ads and these books are on their way:

Games, Diversions & Perl Culture: Best of the Perl Journal
Mono: A Developer's Notebook

Oh, and I'll bring my Perl Reviews to the meeting. :)