Re: [Omaha.pm] Meeting tomorrow night!

Ryan Stille wrote:
Did the meeting date change?  I thought they were on Thursdays.

Yes, I changed the date of this one a couple weeks back. Additionally, I now have a conflict *every* Thursday for the foreseeable future so I'm going to change them all to Tuesdays unless someone has an alternate suggestion.

Dave Thacker wrote:
The meeting location still points to Reboot The User's old address. If we show up there, we'll have to eat our pizza outside. To get to RTU's new store, see the map at http://www.reboottheuser.com.

Ack! Thanks for catching that Dave! I had not yet heard from Jay, so I thought we should still show up at the old place. I'll call him tonight and verify that we'll be in the new location tomorrow.

Thanks,