Re: [Omaha.pm] My lost week problem..

sidney.omaha.pm@gmail.com wrote:
Now what I want to do is change the page at samoyed.org to a script that
reads in the listings formatted from the excel spreadsheet, sorts them by
state and city (probably from a file that gets updated whenever the excel
spreadsheet is pasted into the big box - the sorting by state and city can
be done when that file is created. I think. ) calls up and sorts the
listings from petfinder by state and city (petfinder uses zipcode,) and
conglomerates the two into one sorted and nicely formatted table. If I can
make it work on samoyed.org, I will send the script to SRA, and they will
use it there too if they can run perl scripts - I don't know.

Are you stuck on a specific step of this multi-step task?