[Omaha.pm] Push/pop and guranteed order?

Fellow Mongers,

When I push values to an array, am I guranteed that they will be returned in the same order when I use "foreach"?  Here is my test code:

#!perl
@CurrentList=();
printf ("Pushing: ");
foreach ("A" .. "Z") {
  push @CurrentList, $_;
  printf ("$_ ");
}
printf ("\nReview:  ");
foreach (@CurrentList) {
  printf ("$_ ");
}

The output of the code looks correct:

Pushing: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Review:  A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

If not, is there an easy way to create a FIFO (First In, First Out) array?  I don't want to resort to creating a key/value pair (i.e. key/value: 1:A, 2:B, 3:C,...,26:Z) and have to sort on the key.

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF 2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68