[Omaha.pm] Job opportunity in West Hollywood, CA

He scraped my email address off somewhere, so this is probably spam...

But, hey, it's *almost* not spam, so I'm posting it. -grin-

Begin forwarded message:
From: Todd Cranston-Cuebas <Todd.Cranston-Cuebas@Ticketmaster.com>
Date: October 21, 2005 7:11:42 PM CDT
To: "'jay@jays.net'" <jay@jays.net>
Subject: You love perl. We love perl programmers!

Jay,

From your web "presence" you clearly love perl. I wanted to let you know that Ticketmaster is currently looking to expand our perl programming team. If you're interested, or know others who might be, please feel free to contact me. Ticketmaster.com has one of the largest enterprise deployments of mod_perl, perl, linux, etc. It's a great place where you can do what you love to do most, code perl. It's also a great place to learn from a fantastic group of engineers.

I should point out that we're located in West Hollywood, California. Relocation will be provided should we all determine that we have a win-win situation.

I do hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Todd

todd cranston-cuebas -- senior technical recruiter
tcc@ticketmaster.com
ticketmaster (NASDAQ: IACI)
8800 sunset blvd . west hollywood, ca . 90069
voice 310-360-2436 . mobile: 310-422-3347