Re: [Omaha.pm] pm lister

On Aug 16, 2005, at 5:53 PM, Noel Leistad wrote:
This is what I'm seeing, maybe I'm missing something after a frustrating
day....

#rpm -Uvh postgrey-1.21-0.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
         perl(BerkeleyDB) is needed by postgrey-1.21-0

cpan> install BerkeleyDB
BerkeleyDB is up to date.

Yikes. I never use rpm, so I'm not sure I'll be any help.

What OS are you on? Does your rpm have a more verbose output option? Can it tell you exactly what files in what paths its looking for? Is there more than one perl installed on the box? Perhaps "which perl" shows one, but rpm is looking somewhere else?