Re: [Omaha.pm] webby state mgmt

On Aug 15, 2005, at 3:59 PM, Kenneth Thompson wrote:
I can come- where is it held?

http://omaha.pm.org/

I'd love to see some discussion of state management in a web environment
and ways to accomplish it (Gratuitous attempt at knowledge leeching
based on current tasks in the workplace ;) )

State management? Like the state of Nebraska? Or did you mean like my typical state of confusion? -grin-

If no one else shows up at the meeting and saves you I'll walk through how I'd do it.

For others to help, you'll probably have to describe your problem to the list.