Re: [Omaha.pm] Getting To Know You

On Jul 15, 2005, at 10:03, Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) wrote:
I'd be interested on being on your list of "resources".

I see the Omaha Perl Mongers, all of us, as the resource pool.

I'd do perl from a non-web point of view and add 'how to design,
implement, and troubleshoot simple to enterprise level networks'.

Each of us are experienced in our own niches, so hopefully we can help people across a wide range of subjects/needs/desires. Seems to me we should spread the word to the Omaha CS communities a little and see if any young'ins are interested.

Come to the Omaha Linux User Group InstallFest tomorrow! Always a good time!

  http://olug.org/