Re: [Omaha.pm] Perl, XML, Oracle Opportunity in the Kansas City Area

From the help wanted department.

On May 26, 2005, at 10:37 AM, Lynn Leikam wrote:
Jay,
Thank you for your time this week. I wanted to follow up with you regarding the permanent opportunity we have in Kansas City, MO.  We are looking to hire an Information Technology Professional with 3-5 years in Perl, XML and Oracle.  Excellent financial package for the right candidate.

Thank you for your time!

Best regards,

Lynn Leikam
ECCO Select
Phone 816-960-3800 ext. 16
Toll Free 888-567-ECCO
Fax 816-960-3804
Cell 913-522-8048

WEB eccoselect.com
Excellence in Information Consulting Services
Minority/Women Owned Business
Certified 8a Business