Re: [Omaha.pm] Notes dump: pack, unpack, vec, and 2562 long bit vectors

On Apr 21, 2005, at 8:47 AM, Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) wrote:
Hmm, I can't help but wonder if you're not solving the wrong problem. This seems awfully convoluted. So exactly what are these 7 bits per date used for, and why do you have to keep many years of information?

Is the actual data being stored as repetitive as your example? I'm hoping not...

Long story. Are you coming to the meeting tonight?

http://omaha.pm.org