Re: [Omaha.pm] next can jump out of a sub?

On Feb 1, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) wrote:
<digression> It also reminds me of an ugly construct I'd created in BASIC back in high school. Basically I ended up with an if, next, endif, for, goto sequence that placed the next before the for, and it worked. I had a bit of a reputation
      for hideous spaghetti code after that one :)
   </digression>

IMHO anyone that intentionally uses next to jump out of a subroutine deserves some sort of reputation... :)

-shudder-  Gives me the willies...

Anyone else remember "programming" Logo in school?

http://www.terrapinlogo.com/show.cgi? id=100090421012721968831&file=about/start.html

We only did the most basic shapes. I didn't know they've taken it to the level of fractal art.

-laugh- Here's an online version!

   http://www.embry.com/rLogo/rLogo.html