[Omaha.pm] No mtg tonight

In case anyone remembered that our mtgs are usually the 3rd Thr of every month, and in case said persons were not disuaded by the very broken state of the "Next meeting:" indicator on our homepage, please know that I won't be able to come tonight (I have family stuff to attend to).

Which isn't to say y'all can't have a mtg without me, you're certainly free to do so.

I'm going to be moving omaha.pm.org off of the Perl Mongers server and onto my own, I just haven't had enough time yet.

See you next month!

Perl on!