[Omaha.pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] pm.org reconstruction

Yay! Our web site is back up... Chatting now if you're an IRC geek...

Begin forwarded message:
From: Wayne Walker <wwalker@bybent.com>

I'm online as wwalker on irc.freenode.net.

I've create #pmorg.

I've set the topic to things I need help with.  Anyone that wants, just
drop into the channel and then /msg wwalker and I'll see that you're
there.

I quit managing web servers about 3 years ago, so right now, I'd like
someone to maybe help with webdav setup. and suexec under apache 2.0.40.