Almost Forgot!

Beside my guesthouse in Bodhgaya ... a small but modern cement room that
every evening contained: a meticulously made queen sized bed, a
scrupulously clean motorcycle, a rusty bicycle and a mid-sized cow
(tethered to the burglar-bars that formed the entire front wall), all of
which was lit by an antique-looking kerosene lamp (causing me to hear
that familiar camp song in my head every night..."and when the cow
kicked it over, this is what she said, there'll be a hot time in the old
town tonight!")